Prevention is Always Better
In compliance with the Greek government’s COVID 19 health and safety protocols, we have implemented safety measures for the health and safety of all our guests and staff members to eliminate the change of anyone being exposed to any potential threat.
Central City Hotel has obtained all necessary certifications while the owners have attended the obligatory 10 hours distance learning seminar about COVID 19 safety measurements and successfully passed the exams.
The seminars were organized by the Medical Department of the University of Crete and the Region of Crete
The safety and the health for all our guests and staff members has always been an important responsibility for us.
Cleaning and disinfection protocols:
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to high touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces
- Dining tables are disinfected after each use
- Use of in-room WC instead of public toilettes is recommended to all guests
- Regular cleaning and disinfection f air conditioning filters, according to government protocols
- Check out time: 11h00 / Check in time: 15h00
- Guests’ personal data are requested upon check – in, for public health protection purposes and possible need of tracing
- Protective glass installed at the front desk
- All key cards disinfected prior to use
- Credit card POS terminal is disinfected after each use
- Hand sanitizers are available
- Working surfaces and shared equipment are disinfected regularly
- A complete medical kit is available at front desk
- Daily room cleaning is performed only in guests’ absence
- The bed sheets change every 3 days, unless otherwise requested upon check-in
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean high touched surfaces (door & window handles, light switches, tv, remote controls etc.)
- The cleaning staff is carefully advised, all appropriate measurements are taken during the cleaning and all the products used are certified
- Guests are advised not to enter elevator if other guests are already inside
- Disinfection of elevator and especially button panels is regularly
Central City Hotel has implemented an action plan in case of COVID 19 suspected cases of guests or staff members which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel COVID 19 Safety protocols.